Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Teach wat u preach


Teach wat u preach!!!
teachers have played a important part in my life..be it anybody's ,they defenetly leave a mark and shape ones personality.I have been taught by so many ppl in the past 20 years but have a selected few who i think have really made a difference.Parents are wonderful teachers and preachers and their contribution is beyond explanation..atleast cant pen it down in the limited vocab i have...
Teachers can be frens!!!
this was something i realised wen i was in 6th grade....i remember that pretty looking science teacher of mine.She is the reason why i made my choice of career...so innovative were her thoughts and ideas ....her take on solar system was so mind-blowing..she used to ask science cross-word puzzles and things like imagine urself to be living in mars ans so on....she introduced me into the world of constellations-orion,big bear.....science was sooo much fun!!!!
then there was this math teacher ....she taught me how mathematics is involved in almost evrything in life...even to date guys!:P
many others have actually encouraged me ...and have made me wat i am today....
After like seven years i again found a fren in my teacher....she actually sends me some cute messages...calls me for help and suggestions jus like any of my fren does.....ofcourse blasts me if i go wrong (which i always do) and keeps complaining for not being so tech savy ...she says tat i gotta explore a lot....today,wen she took me out for lunch i jus realised and got confirmed that yes teachers can preach wat they follow and play a very imp part in everyone's life....
thats it! this was my understanding for the day:))

10 comments:

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

nice one...i m sure i know who the last teacher you r talking abt is :-)...but hey, my math isnt all that great..can you tell me how exactly it is used in dating? :-P

bhavna said...

@nick
ur guess is correct!....i know the math thats involved in dating guys..not girls tho....

keshy said...

did anyone say "math"?! I've lost touch! Lets brush up...:P

Meghana said...

hey there !

all of us have certain role models in life-n our teachers r commonly one of em or they guide us towards becoming a good individual...

i have some fav ones too,dare i mention em :P

Meghana said...

n if u start giving out dating math :) oh man,M.S.R.I.T girls better watch out :P lol !

bhavna said...

lol!

Unknown said...

Its so strange that u wrote so much but people read only two words "dating guys"

RJ said...

Yea you hate them initially but then now I miss my teachers. Some teachers were rude but I am sure I didn't understand them then.

Many of my teachers have helped me grow as an individual and to help me where I am today.

Some teachers were good looking too :D I don't have any personal favourites but all of them were sweet. I wish I could meet them sometime.
~RJ

bhavna said...

@rj

There are so many teachers whom i hate too.And i still dont understand them.This post is dedicated all those teachers who have inspired me.